The Gear That Gets You There
Preparation for a hunt starts long before the plane takes off and packing all your gear can be difficult. Whether your upcoming hunt is in your home state or across the world, having the right traveling bag system is critical. The Waypoint duffel solves the issue of having multiple bags and storage boxes when you only need one or two duffels for your trip.
Travel can be long and complicated with layovers, car rides, and weather, so KUIU has created two different bag systems to transport gear to your final hunt destination. The Waypoint Duffel and TAKU Bag systems have you covered from any type and style of travel you will encounter going on your hunt. These bag systems were developed specifically to protect your gear and make traveling with hunting gear as easy as possible.
WAYPOINT HUNTING DUFFEL BAG LINEUP
- 2800 perfect for airplane carry-ons size and ideal for optics, electronics, and travel essentials.
- 5500 midsize duffel that is great for shorter trips and hunting out your truck.
- 10400 carries everything from your backpack, sleep systems, tripods, food, and any gear needed for an expedition-style of hunt.
WAYPOINT LUGGAGE LINK
TAKU HUNTING GEAR BAG LINEUP
Many dry bag options are hard to carry and don’t come in useful sizes. The design of the TAKU bags is perfect for taking the space of dry bags yet still versatile enough to carry on planes and ATVs. The system comes in three different sizes: 3000, 5500, and 9000 cubic inches.
- 3000 cubic inch bag is ideal for clothes and a great carry-on bag.
- 5500 fits a loaded 3600 cu in pack plus additional gear.
- 9000 designed to provide a fully loaded bag, boots, tripods, and other gear.