Terms & Conditions:
Purchasing Gift Cards:
- All gift card and e-gift card purchases are subject to credit approval and a fraud verification process – any information submitted that does not match the records of the customer’s financial institution may cause a processing delay.
- The e-gift card email will include an optional gift message in addition to the e-gift card number.
- We are not responsible for e-gift cards that are undeliverable or not received if an incorrect email address is entered by the purchaser.
- Sales tax will not be charged when purchasing gift cards and e-gift cards.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review any gift cards and/or orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of gift card policies.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards are nontransferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Using Gift Cards to Make Purchases:
- Gift cards and e-gift cards may be used to purchase merchandise over the phone, on kuiu.com, or in our Dixon, California Showroom.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards may not be redeemed for cash and they may not be used to purchase additional gift cards or e-gift cards.
- Only 3 Gift cards can be redeemed per order on kuiu.com.
- If the amount of your gift card or e-gift card is less than the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your gift card or e-gift card is more than the total order amount, the balance of your gift card will be updated with the remaining amount
If you have questions regarding gift cards, please contact KUIU Customer Service at 855 367 5848.