lifetime warranty on all our gear
WATERPROOF AND WARMTH MEET DEXTERITY AND DURABILITY
Toray's Primeflex 4-way stretch fabric combined with the totally waterproof HDry Membrane and durable Pittards Oiltec leather palm make the Expedition Glove great for late-season active use.
• Toray Primeflex 4 way stretch fabric at back of hand
• Durable Pittards Oiltac leather palm
• HDry membrane for fully waterproof protection
• 8 oz (225g) per yard Primaloft® gold insulation on back of hand
• 4 oz (115g) Primaloft® grip control insulation at palm side
• Wool blend lining for added warmth and comfort
• Neoprene cuff designed to be cinched under your jacket cuff
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
Primeflex™ by Toray
A Key Ingredient to Losing Four Pounds
Primeflex fabrics feature a patented spiral yarn technology that allows the yarn to stretch and recover without using heavy, water-absorbing elastics such as Lycra®. The result is more comfortable, higher-performance Primeflex fabrics that weigh about 40 percent less than comparable traditional fabrics.
Featured in all our Yukon, Chugach, Guide, Attack, Alpine, Northstar, and Peloton 130 styles.
K DWR® (KUIU Durable Water Resistant)
K-DWR is the first line of defense for keeping you dry. It keeps water from penetrating the outer-layer fabric, which promotes breathability and performance.
Featured in all our Rain Shells, Guide Series, Tiburon Products, Chinook Products Alpine and Attack Pants
Pittards Oiltac Leather
Durability, Dexterity, and Protection
Pittards Leather Company, purveyors of fine leathers since 1826, starts with uniquely thin and tough Cabretta skins from Ethiopia, and introduces specialized polymers into the leather structure to enhance its grip characteristics in all conditions, wet or dry. Pittards Oiltac limits water uptake into the fiber structure to ensure excellent tactile sensitivity, superior fit and feel, and outstanding perspiration resistance.
Featured in our Tiburon, Guide, Northstar and Yukon Pro Gloves