Super Down Sleeping Bag 0°
• Toray’s Water Resistant QuixDown • Vertical baffle design • IDFL Certification See More
lifetime warranty on all our gear
The finest sleeping bag ever created
The 0° Super Down Sleeping Bag has the heaviest fill weight of our sleeping bag line, and is packed full of down to keep you warm when conditions are at their worst. Utilizing 850+ fill power European goose down with Toray’s water resistant coating, and a unique vertical baffle design, we have created a sleeping bag line that is incredibly warm, lightweight, and weather resistant. The vertical baffle design allows heat to transfer from head to toe freely. Integrated flow gates throughout each baffle keep the down from shifting and creating cold spots, minimizing heat loss, and allowing you to utilize your bag in a wider range of temperatures. A full length zipper and double sliders, allows added ventilation at the footbox.
• Premium 100% Polish Goose Down
• 12D Toray Stunner Stretch Micro Ripstop
• 865 Fill Power – IDFL Certified
• 95/5 down to feather ratio – IDFL Certified
• Toray Kudos® DWR
• Full Hood to minimize heat loss
• Halo, Shoulder & Zipper Baffles prevent heat loss
• Maximized warmth to weight ratio
• EN Lower Limit Rated – IDFL Certified
Quixdown® by Toray
Down has the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation material. The only drawback is that once wet, down stops being effective. Not anymore. Through nanotechnology, Toray Industries has created a water repellent finish for down feathers that makes each down cluster essentially waterproof. Quixdown® stays dry to keep you warmer with less weight and bulk.
Featured in our Superdown Insulation Layers, Sleeping Bags and Glassing Mitt
Stunner® Stretch Fabric by Toray
Lightweight, Stretchable Comfort
Toray develops a new fabric technology and KUIU brings it to Mountain Hunters first! Ultralight, down-proof Stunner Stretch fabrics stretch as you move and put a layer of luxurious comfort between you and the warm softness of KUIU’s premium Polish down. And, of course, Stunner Stretch minimizes bulk and weight.
Featured in our Superdown Products
Toray’s Kudos® XR DWR
Kudos® XR DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Kudos XR DWR performs better and lasts significantly longer than conventional DWR. DWR is critical for waterproof breathable face fabric. If DWR fails the face fabric “wets out” causing condensation build up on the inside of the garment.
Featured in all our Rain Shells, Guide Series, Tiburon Products, Chinook Products Alpine and Attack Pants
The Mountain Star 2P Tent is a free standing, double wall, 3+ season tent with an exterior pole design, built to be light, durable, and storm worthy. • 3 lbs. 3.3 oz - carbon poles (tent body, fly & poles) • 3 lbs. 4.6 oz - aluminum poles (tent body, fly & poles) • Free standing, suspended, double wall tent design • Dual vestibule with side access for easy entry • Fully taped seams on fly, tub and floor • Double hoop and truss design pole design • Removable tent body for fly only & fly and footprint pitch
Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it's the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world. • 14.7 oz • State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
The 30° Super Down Sleeping bag combines a highly technical design with quality ingredients to make the ideal lightweight bag for when the temperatures are still high during your early season hunts.
• Regular - 1 lb 7.5 oz | Long - 1 lb 10.5 oz
• Fill Weight: Regular - 11.65 oz | Long - 13 oz
• Length: Regular - 72 in | Long - 78 in
• Toray’s Water Resistant QuixDown • Vertical baffle design • IDFL Certification
The 15° Super Down Sleeping bag is our most versatile bag, and can be used in a wide range of temperatures, from mid to late season.
• Regular - 1 lb 14.7 oz | Long - 2 lb 1.7 oz
• Fill Weight: Regular - 19oz | Long - 20.8oz
• Length: Regular - 72 in | Long - 78 in
• Toray’s Water Resistant 850+ Fill QuixDown • Vertical baffle design • IDFL Certification