hassle free returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't.
lifetime warranty on all our gear
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc. Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency. Can be worn like a traditional headlamp, hung from the ceiling of a tent, or fastened to a pack shoulder strap.
• Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you
• Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
• Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark
• For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
• Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
• Resists extreme temperatures: -30 °C to + 60 °C
• Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67)
Made with the same 160 denier 100% Nylon CORDURA® ripstop as the Icon Cap, but built with more structure and volume. • 2.3 oz • Dries Quickly • Machine washable • No fading
A full-featured pack that will carry enough gear for 1-3 days in the field. Designed with durability and functionality in mind, this pack offers everything you need for shorter trips or gear intensive day hunts. • 25.9 oz (bag only) • 500D CORDURA® ripstop fabric • 3200 cu in bag capacity • 2500 cu in additional load sling capacity • Modular design, bag fits any ULTRA or PRO suspension
Ideal size day pack, with the ability to carry additional gear or meat between the frame and bag. This pack offers 4 different configurations, internal and external pocketing, and durable fabric. • 23.1 oz (bag only) • 500D CORDURA® ripstop fabric • 1850 cu in bag capacity • 2500 cu in additional load sling capacity • Modular design, bag fits any ULTRA or PRO suspension
|More Arriving Early Fall 2018|