lifetime warranty on all our gear
Designed for silent operation and secure protection of your electronics, the KUIU Rangefinder Holder HL attaches to the bottom of your 2018 KUIU Binocular Harness. Flip top style and structured front and back panels with stretch side panels make it easy to stow and remove your rangefinder one handed and without looking. Made from Toray fleece lined water resistant soft shell fabric for a perfect match to your binocular harness. Can be combined with the KUIU Rangefinder Lanyard (purchased separately) to secure your electronics if they are dropped or fall from the holder.
• Hook and loop attachment to the bottom of the updated 2018 binocular harness
• Toray Primeflex softshell fabric with Durable Water Resistant (DWR) coating
• Foam padded and structured for protection and ease of use
• Designed to work with the KUIU Rangefinder Lanyard (purchased separately)
• 1.5 ounces (43g) total weight
• Width 2.8 in / 7.1cm, Depth 1.4 in / 3.6 cm, Height 4.5 in / 11.4 cm. Can stretch somewhat larger
*Rangefinder Holder HL only fits 2018 and newer Bino Harnesses equipped with the hook-and-loop connection patch located at the bottom panel of the bino harness pocket.
Primeflex™ by Toray
A Key Ingredient to Losing Four Pounds
Primeflex fabrics feature a patented spiral yarn technology that allows the yarn to stretch and recover without using heavy, water-absorbing elastics such as Lycra®. The result is more comfortable, higher-performance Primeflex fabrics that weigh about 40 percent less than comparable traditional fabrics.
Featured in our Guide Series, Alpine and Attack Pants, Peloton 130, Chugach NX Storm Shells, Yukon and Northstar Gloves
K DWR® (KUIU Durable Water Resistant)
K-DWR is the first line of defense for keeping you dry. It keeps water from penetrating the outer-layer fabric, which promotes breathability and performance.
Featured in all our Rain Shells, Guide Series, Tiburon Products, Chinook Products Alpine and Attack Pants