lifetime warranty on all our gear
The focus of the ULTRA pack line is to minimize weight without inhibiting performance and functionality. The foundation of the system is an 11 oz., California-made Spread Tow Carbon Fiber frame that is strong and light, but provides just enough flexibility to ensure performance and comfort at normal trail weights or when packing meat. The frame is offered in three sizes to provide a custom fit over a wide range of torso lengths, while two belt sizes are available to match the users waist size (see size chart).
The ULTRA 5500 is sized to carry food, water, and lightweight gear for most 3-7 day backpack hunts, while still allowing enough storage to pack out meat in the main bag and/or the 'load sling' area between the bag and frame. The compression strap layout allows the bag to be neatly condensed for day pack use once camp has been unloaded. Interior and exterior webbing loops provide attachment points for all KUIU pack accessories, and an internal lashing system easily keeps meat and other awkward contents close to the center of the back for optimum comfort.
The KUIU Carbon Fiber frame and suspension is the foundation of our modular pack system, and can fit any of the ICON Pro or ULTRA pack bags. KUIU packs are made with materials chosen for performance, not price, including Spread Tow Carbon Fiber, CORDURA® Nylon fabric, YKK® Zippers, and Duraflex® hardware.
FRAME & SUSPENSION
• Molded Spread Tow Carbon Fiber Frame (Made in USA)
• Load use tested - over 150 lb
• Additional 2500 cu in meat carrying capacity between bag and frame
• Vertical frame stiffness for weight carrying, horizontal flex for comfort
• 3 frame sizes, see sizing chart for details
• Dual density foam padded shoulder straps and waist belt (2 sizes)
• Built in T-Lock track system with hook and loop for easy torso length adjustment
• Power pulls and large break resistant waist belt buckle
• Siliconized anti-slip dots on lumbar pad keeps pack riding high on your back
• ULTRA hip belt pouches (sold separately). Convenient storage directly on your hip belt
• Quick detach bag to suspension connection hardware
• Detachable lid with expanding shroud for maximum capacity
• 2 external front pockets
• 2 external stuffit pockets
• 2 stretch mesh zippered internal pockets
• Vertical main pack compartment access zipper
• Dedicated bottom compression straps for improved load distribution
• 5 removable accessory straps for use internally or externally
• External webbing loops for attachment of bow and rifle holders or compression straps
• Internal webbing loops for hanging Hydration Holder or Stalker 500 Hydration Pack.
• Zippered hydration port
• Key hook in front pocket
The ULTRA Suspension is our lightest suspension. Easy to install on the ULTRA and ICON PRO pack system, the ULTRA Suspension is durable enough for extended-day pack outs without sacrificing comfort. • For use with a carbon fiber frame or an 1850 bag only • 24.9oz (Sm/Med) – 26.7oz (Lg/Xlg) • 330D CORDURA® Nylon fabric • Spacer Air Mesh with Anti-Odor coating • Fits both ULTRA and ICON PRO pack systems • *Hip Belt Pouches Not Included Learn More About Our Modular Pack System
KUIU's patented ICON Carbon Fiber Frame is common to the PRO and ULTRA system, providing the weight-bearing backbone of our pack system. It features ultralight Spread Tow carbon fiber technology—built for vertical stiffness, horizontal flex and ultimate strength. • Weight: 10.7 oz • Available in three sizes: Regular- 22” | Tall- 24” | Xtra Tall- 26” • 4” (10cm) of vertical shoulder height adjustability • Modular design fits any ULTRA or PRO Suspension and Bag • Spread Tow Carbon Fiber technology Learn More About Our Modular Pack System How to Measure Torso Length
Heavily padded, wide, and very comfortable. Designed for the hunter needing to carry extra heavy loads on a regular basis. Dual density foam padding that is contoured and anatomically shaped to provide superior load support. • 13.8 oz. • 500D Cordura Nylon ripstop fabric • Spacer Air Mesh with Anti-Odor coating • Compatible with the ULTRA and PRO pack system • Extra thick dual density foam with a layer of soft polyurethane foam • Includes shoulder harness only
Lightweight, waterproof and durable storage solution to protect your essential gear from the elements. Designed specifically for backpack hunting. • 2.5 oz. • 30 Denier Sil-Nylon Diamond Ripstop CORDURA® • Hypalon closure strip and duraflex buckle • Fully seam taped
A dual-purpose compact day pack designed to carry essential small items and a hydration bag holder for our larger packs. It hangs inside the larger PRO and ULTRA packs, working as a hydration bag holder. It’s easily removed from the main pack to be used during a final stalk or as a small lightweight pack for day hunts. • 8.6oz • 160D Ripstop Cordura • Integrates with larger packs • Frameless design • Water repellent
The KUIU Pack Rain Cover is a lightweight, durable, and waterproof solution for when the weather turns bad. • 3.4 - 5.9 oz • 30 Denier Sil-Nylon Diamond Ripstop CORDURA® • Elastic Cinch Cord • Rifle Port with Cinch Cord Lock • Central Cord Hook to secure the rain cover on the Pack
KUIU has taken a technical approach to game bag design, applying advanced construction and patterning to make a better performing and longer lasting system for meat care.
• Maximum strength seam construction
• Strong and breathable Taslan nylon fabric
• Built to minimize seams at high stress points
• High visibility side panels and reflective materials
The KUIU Hydration Bag Holder is designed for the ULTRA 1800, 3000, and 6000. It supports your hydration system by utilizing loops behind the upper pack stays, keeping it high and close to your back. • 1.0 oz • 12 ½” high x 9 ¼” wide • Carries standard hydration bladders up to 4 liters