Midweight Mountain Sock
hassle free returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't.
lifetime warranty on all our gear
The lighter weight Midweight Mountain sock is the most versatile sock in our collection. Paladin™ protection pads atop the foot relieve pressure from boot laces promoting blood flow for reduced fatigue and improved foot warmth in colder conditions. Elasticated arches and ankles grip the foot for blister-free wear, and a seamless construction provides ridge-free comfort at fabric transitions. Achilles cushioning and strategic padding reduce felt shock from the ground. Designed with right and left specific construction for an anatomical fit.
• Nuyarn ULTRA Merino Wool around a Nylon Core
• 100% Merino Wool Next to Skin
• Thermo insulating
• Paladin™ Protection Pad protects the top of the foot, relives pressure and promotes blood flow
• Elasticated arch locks sock onto foot, eliminates bunching, and reduces blisters
• Achilles cushioning and strategic padding promote shock absorption
• Right and left foot construction for an anatomical fit
• Seamless toe closure allows ridge-free comfort
Superfeet Carbon insoles are revolutionary inserts that achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer
The Peloton 130 SS Crew-T is an ultralight synthetic base layer designed to keep your core body temperature regulated, wick moisture, and subdue odor. • 5.0 oz • 130 g/m² fabric weight • 100% Polyester Toray Primeflex knit • Ultralight next to skin base layer tee • Toray Makspec treated for odor control
The Tiburon Pant is the perfect pant for warm early-season hunts. This pant solves the problem of harsh temperatures on many summer and early fall hunts and scouting trips.
• All sizes have a 34” inseam, but can be let out to a 35.5” inseam • 12.5 oz
• 149 g/m2 100% Polyester
• 2-way stretch
• Extremely breathable – full body ventilation
• Water repellent
Choose the right pant for your hunt with the KUIU Pant Comparison Guide