lifetime warranty on all our gear
A versatile garment with the technology features to perform in a wide range of active daily duties. Designed to wear during cool weather workouts, leisure time around town or in the field on a hunt. Styling and cut are based off other popular and proven KUIU products with a protective raised collar and a quarter-zip opening for ventilation and easy on and off. The Toray knit polyester fabric provides a soft, stretchy feel with an exterior texture for comfort and added durability. Moisture-wicking and treated with Makspec for odor resistance.
• Raised collar for warmth and sun protection
• Continuous side panels for added comfort
• Raglan sleeves for reduced chafing
• FUJIX RESILON stretch thread
• YKK Zippers
The Tiburon Pant is the perfect pant for warm early-season hunts. This pant solves the problem of harsh temperatures on many summer and early fall hunts and scouting trips.
• All sizes have a 34” inseam, but can be let out to a 35.5” inseam • 12.5 oz
• 149 g/m2 100% Polyester
• 2-way stretch
• Extremely breathable – full body ventilation
• Water repellent
• Rated UPF 50+ (Excellent Protection) NEED HELP DECIDING? PANT COMPARISON GUIDE
Lightly insulated with 40 grams of Toray 3DeFX+ active insulation, this lightweight stylish jacket can be used in any situation in or out of the field. Throw this on as an insulating mid-layer or a lightweight jacket when the weather is mild.
• 8.3 oz
• 2-way stretch
• DWR treated for water resistance
• 40g 3DeFX+ synthetic active insulation
NEED HELP DECIDING? JACKET COMPARISON GUIDE
Customers have been asking for a collared shirt out of our Tiburon fabric since it was introduced. Lightweight, quick drying, and great looking, this is a must-have for high temperature adventures. With its classic design and sleek new features like zip cuffs, the Tiburon Snap Shirt is perfect for multi-day hunts or working in the office. • 6.2 oz • 88 g/m² fabric weight • 100% Polyester Toray Dot Air fabric • Toray Makspec treated for odor control