25% Off for a Limited TimeDetails
Durable, Water resistant, and Lightweight Protection
Whether by vehicle, plane, or boat, transporting gear to your final hunt destination involves exposure to water, dirt, and abrasion. The TAKU bag system provides well-thought-out protection for your pack and extra gear. With TPU coated fabric, fully taped seams, YKK Aquaguard® zippers, and construction that eliminates unnecessary seams, the TAKU bags will protect your gear from the elements. Shoulder straps and handles on all sides make the bags easy to grab and move. The rounded edges and removable shoulder straps make these bags easy to load into crammed spaces.
The 2000 cubic inch bag is perfect for organizing items like your optics and smaller accessories. The 3000 cubic inch bag fits more bulky gear while still functioning as a large carry-on bag for your flight. The 9000 cubic inch bag is designed to fit a fully loaded KUIU pack, plus boots and other bulky items.
Normally you're already well organized when traveling for a mountain hunt, so you don't need overweight and overbuilt luggage. The minimalist, lightweight design of the TAKU bags gives the added external protection needed to ensure that your gear arrives clean, dry, and undamaged.
• Durable TPU-coated 420D Nylon double ripstop fabric
• Water resistant YKK Aquaguard® #10 zipper
• Fully taped, waterproof seams
• Removable and reversible shoulder straps
• Ergonomically-positioned foam padded handles
• TAKU 2000 20.5in x 14.5in x 11in, 1lb 3.4 oz, 2000 cu in / 33 liter
• TAKU 3000 24in x 14.5in x 12.5in, 1lb 6.2 oz, 3000 cu in / 49 liter
• TAKU 5500 36in x 20in x 12.5in, 2lb 0.0 oz, 5500 cu in / 90 liter
• TAKU 9000 39in x 20.5in x 16in, 2lb 5.7 oz, 9000 cu in / 145 liter