FULL-FEATURE FUNCTIONALITY AND PERFORMANCE
KUIU’s newest addition to the ICON Pro family, the 2200 cubic inch capacity bag is the best all-around day pack size in the line. It provides adequate room for all the gear needed for day hunts and can convert to a load sling mode capable of carrying an elk quarter on the first trip out. A large horseshoe zip opening to the main compartment with extensive internal and external pocketing are ideal for easy access and gear organization. Durable and feature rich, this bag has all the capabilities of the other bags in the line.
This bag is compatible with all previous ICON PRO or ULTRA pack systems. Newer bags being paired with an older suspension set need the 2017 Adapter Buckle Kit #1. If a new frame and suspension is purchased and it will be paired to an older bag, a 2017 Adapter Buckle Kit #2 is needed. These buckle kits add a few minutes to the process of swapping out bags but are fully functional. All buckle kits are provided free of charge as needed. Call customer service at (855) 367-5848.
• Load use tested to over 150 lbs
• DWR coated fabric for water resistance
• Horseshoe main compartment opening
• 2 external zippered pockets
• 2 side stuff-it pockets
• 1 large interior mesh hydration pocket
• 3 internal pockets
• 12 external webbing loops for miscellaneous attachments
• Includes 4 removable accessory straps for use internally or externally
• Hook and loop retainers on all webbing ends
• Improved bag to suspension connection hardware
• Dedicated compression straps for the bottom of the bag for improved load distribution
• Zippered hydration port
KUIU’s Carbon Fiber frame and ICON PRO suspension is the foundation of our modular pack system. Any ICON PRO or ULTRA bag will fit on the KUIU Carbon Fiber frame using either the ICON PRO or ULTRA suspension. The Pro suspension features a larger structured hip belt and thicker padding for improved comfort. Designed for guide-caliber durability and heavy load-carrying requirements, the ICON PRO full-kits are significantly lighter than comparable packs on the market. Made with materials chosen for performance, not price, including Toray Spread Tow Carbon Fiber, 500 Denier CORDURA® Rip-Stop, YKK Zippers, and Duraflex® hardware. The frame and suspension are sold separately from the bag.