Eliminate sag and bounce
The KUIU Binocular Harness System was designed for easy one-handed use. When carrying a bow or rifle in one hand, the harness can be easily opened, and the binoculars removed and replaced with the other hand.
There is no elastic in the webbing, which allows the binocular harness to hold close to your chest and prevent sag and bounce when crawling or running. The harness allows for a full range of motion while the binoculars are in use. When worn properly, the pouch will not fall forward and the weight will be distributed evenly around your entire torso, eliminating pressure points and creating a weightless feeling. A newly updated flip-top lid opens and locks into place with greater ease for better, faster access to your glass. Increased sizing accommodates a larger range of binoculars, taking into account recent changes to the most popular binoculars on the market. Breathable Spacer Air Mesh with anti-odor treatment on the chest and back panels have increased comfort and performance, and the added hook and loop attachment feature at the bottom of the system allows for easy, secure attachment of the KUIU Rangefinder Holder HL and KUIU Ammo Holder HL.
• Molded plastic top lid to fit eye cups
• Adjustable height for exact fit on different binocular models
• Two mesh side pockets for calls or wind checker
• Detachable waterproof rain cover
• Detachable elastic binocular holder when not using the softshell holder
• Foam reinforced base structure
• Silent fleece lined construction
New for 2018
• Hook and Loop attachment system on bottom for rangefinder and ammo holder accessories
• Improved function of lid so it opens and locks into place more easily
• Larger sizing to accommodate recent changes to binocular sizing
• Spacer Air Mesh with anti-odor treatment at chest and back panels for improved air circulation and moisture management
• Improved lid shape to better catch eye cups when closed
|Large - Up to 10 x 42||7.2||215||5.5||14||3.15||8||7.3||18.5|
|XL - Up to 15 x 56||8.3||235||6.1||15.5||3.35||7.6||8.5||21.5|
Primeflex™ by Toray
A Key Ingredient to Losing Four Pounds
Primeflex fabrics feature a patented spiral yarn technology that allows the yarn to stretch and recover without using heavy, water-absorbing elastics such as Lycra®. The result is more comfortable, higher-performance Primeflex fabrics that weigh about 40 percent less than comparable traditional fabrics.
Featured in all our Yukon, Chugach, Guide, Attack, Alpine, Northstar, and Peloton 130 styles.
Toray’s Kudos® XR DWR
Kudos® XR DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Kudos XR DWR performs better and lasts significantly longer than conventional DWR. DWR is critical for waterproof breathable face fabric. If DWR fails the face fabric “wets out” causing condensation build up on the inside of the garment.
Featured in all our Rain Shells, Guide Series, Tiburon Products, Chinook Products Alpine and Attack Pants
Microfiber cloth to remove any debris or oil from your binoculars, spotting scope, camera lens, or glasses. • 0.5 oz • Protective neoprene pouch • Convenient snap hook
Low profile styled hunting cap provides lightweight, quick drying protection from the elements and is designed for all types of hunting conditions. • 2 oz • Dries Quickly • Machine washable • Non-coated 160D Cordura
The KUIU Climbing Belt is lightweight and comfortable, making it perfect for everyday wear or as a hunting belt. • 3.5 oz • Length of Belt: Medium 44 in (112 cm) / Large 48 in (122 cm) • Lightweight • Double Bar Tacked • 1.5 in / 38 mm • Molded aluminum buckle • Made in USA
The Super Down Mitt is your go-to insulation for frigid, alpine weather. Insulated with Toray Quixdown™, these hunting mittens keep hands comfortable while glassing in extreme cold. • 4.6 ounces - pair • Water and wind resistant • Two-way stretch
The Peloton 200 Glove is designed to be used as a warm base layer or light primary glove. Built with Toray’s Karuishi performance fleece, it dries faster, weighs less, and stays warmer than any other fleece on the market.
• 1.3 oz - pair
• 200 g/m² fabric weight
• 100% Polyester Toray Karuishi fleece
• Conductive tips on index finger & thumb for touch screen use
• No-slip silicone grip dots