lifetime warranty on all our gear
New size. New features for the ULTRA line, includes 2 stuffit pockets, 2 inside front pockets and a hydration sleeve. Perfect size pack for 1-3 days in the field. Very light weight, good price point.
The focus of the ULTRA pack line is to minimize weight without inhibiting performance and functionality. The foundation of the system is an 11 oz., California-made Spread Tow Carbon Fiber frame that is strong and light, but provides just enough flexibility to ensure performance and comfort at normal trail weights or when packing meat. The frame is offered in three sizes to provide a custom fit over a wide range of torso lengths, while two belt sizes are available to match the users waist size (see size chart).
The ULTRA 4000 has the capacity to carry large optics and cold weather gear for later season day hunts. For the minimalist hunter, this is the perfect pack for 2-3 day bivy style hunts. When lightly loaded, the bag compresses tight to the frame for a low profile. With a main compartment full horseshoe zip, two front zippered pockets, and one stuff-it pocket, the ULTRA 4000 provides plenty of options for organizing gear. Weighs in at a remarkable full kit weight of 3 lbs 10 oz.
The KUIU Carbon Fiber frame and suspension is the foundation of our modular pack system, and can fit any of the ICON Pro or ULTRA pack bags. KUIU packs are made with materials chosen for performance, not price, including Spread Tow Carbon Fiber, CORDURA® Nylon fabric, YKK® Zippers, and Duraflex® hardware.
FRAME & SUSPENSION
• Molded Spread Tow Carbon Fiber Frame (Made in USA)
• Load use tested - over 150 lb
• Additional 2500 cu in meat carrying capacity between bag and frame
• Vertical frame stiffness for weight carrying, horizontal flex for comfort
• 3 frame sizes, see sizing chart for details
• Dual density foam padded shoulder straps and waist belt (2 sizes)
• Built in T-Lock track system with hook and loop for easy torso length adjustment
• Power pulls and large break resistant waist belt buckle
• Siliconized anti-slip dots on lumbar pad keeps pack riding high on your back
• ULTRA hip belt pouches (sold separately). Convenient storage directly on your hip belt
• Quick detach bag to suspension connection hardware
• Horseshoe main compartment zipper
• 2 external front pockets
• 2 external stuffit pockets
• 2 stretch mesh zippered internal pockets
• 1 large internal mesh hydration pocket with hook
• Dedicated bottom compression straps for improved load distribution
• 4 removable accessory straps for use internally or externally
• External webbing loops for attachment of bow and rifle holders or compression straps
• Internal webbing loops for hanging a Hydration Holder or Stalker 500 Hydration Pack
• Zippered hydration port
• Key hook in front pocket
The ULTRA Suspension is our lightest suspension. Easy to install on the ULTRA and ICON PRO pack system, the ULTRA Suspension is durable enough for extended-day pack outs without sacrificing comfort. • For use with a carbon fiber frame or an 1850 bag only • 24.9oz (Sm/Med) – 26.7oz (Lg/Xlg) • 330D CORDURA® Nylon fabric • Spacer Air Mesh with Anti-Odor coating • Fits both ULTRA and ICON PRO pack systems • *Hip Belt Pouches Not Included Learn More About Our Modular Pack System
KUIU's patented ICON Carbon Fiber Frame is common to the PRO and ULTRA system, providing the weight-bearing backbone of our pack system. It features ultralight Spread Tow carbon fiber technology—built for vertical stiffness, horizontal flex and ultimate strength. • Weight: 10.7 oz • Available in three sizes: Regular- 22” | Tall- 24” | Xtra Tall- 26” • 4” (10cm) of vertical shoulder height adjustability • Modular design fits any ULTRA or PRO Suspension and Bag • Spread Tow Carbon Fiber technology Learn More About Our Modular Pack System How to Measure Torso Length
Lightweight, waterproof and durable storage solution to protect your essential gear from the elements. Designed specifically for backpack hunting. • 2.5 oz. • 30 Denier Sil-Nylon Diamond Ripstop CORDURA® • Hypalon closure strip and duraflex buckle • Fully seam taped
A dual-purpose compact day pack designed to carry essential small items and a hydration bag holder for our larger packs. It hangs inside the larger PRO and ULTRA packs, working as a hydration bag holder. It’s easily removed from the main pack to be used during a final stalk or as a small lightweight pack for day hunts. • 8.6oz • 160D Ripstop Cordura • Integrates with larger packs • Frameless design • Water repellent
KUIU has taken a technical approach to game bag design, applying advanced construction and patterning to make a better performing and longer lasting system for meat care.
• Maximum strength seam construction
• Strong and breathable Taslan nylon fabric
• Built to minimize seams at high stress points
• High visibility side panels and reflective materials
More Size M & XL Arriving Late August 2019
The KUIU Hydration Bag Holder is designed for the ULTRA 1800, 3000, and 6000. It supports your hydration system by utilizing loops behind the upper pack stays, keeping it high and close to your back. • 1.0 oz • 12 ½” high x 9 ¼” wide • Carries standard hydration bladders up to 4 liters