Teton Rain Pant
KUIU’s Teton collection is an 8-piece layering system created to make high-performance Mountain Hunting gear more affordable. Teton garments feature lightweight, moisture-controlling Toray Sports Division fabrics designed for the technical outdoor and winter sports markets.
Compared to the KUIU premium raingear offerings, this piece fits the Teton model by using a 20D Ripstop Nylon Toray Sports Division face fabric. Weight, build, and cost were saved in the waist band by using a single adjustable drawcord rather than a full featured belt, buckle, button, and fly. The 2-way YKK full length leg zipper allows easy on and off, as well as adjustable ventilation from the sides when zipped down from the top.
• 92g/m² fabric weight
• 100% Nylon, 20D Toray Sports Division ripstop
• 3 layer construction
• Toray Delfy waterproof breathable membrane - 10,000mm/10,000g/m²/24hr
• Excellent packability
• DWR treated for water resistance
• 2-way stretch
• Full length zips with double sliders
• Gusseted crotch
• Adjustable cinch cord waist
• YKK Aquaguard zippers