Teton Rain Jacket
Quality way above and beyond traditional retail offerings
KUIU’s Teton collection is an 8-piece layering system created to make high-performance Mountain Hunting gear more affordable. Teton garments feature lightweight, moisture-controlling Toray Sports Division fabrics designed for the technical outdoor and winter sports markets.
Compared to the KUIU premium raingear offerings, this piece fits the Teton model by using a 20D Ripstop Nylon Toray Sports Division face fabric. The Teton Rain Jacket offers zippered hand pockets, adjustable cuffs, and cinch cords in the hood and hem.
• 92g/m² fabric weight
• 100% Nylon, 20D Toray Sports Division ripstop
• 3 layer construction
• Toray Delfy waterproof breathable membrane - 10,000mm/10,000g/m²/24hr
• Excellent packability
• DWR treated for water resistance
• 2-way stretch
• Zippered hand pockets
• Adjustable hook and loop tab cuffs
• 2-way adjustable hood with cord cinches
• YKK Aquaguard zippers