KENAI SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The promoter is: KUIU Ultralight Hunting Inc. whose registered office is at 1920 N Lincoln St. Suite 101, Dixon. CA. Employees of KUIU or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not eligible to win. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice including an anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
4. Last date to enter contest is 8/01/2016.
5. The winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner via email the means by which the prize will be delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.