Full-feature functionality and performance
Designed with everything you need for up to 14 days in the field, the ICON Pro 7200 has a feature rich layout with 8 external and 5 internal pockets. With a full horseshoe-zip opening you have complete access to the main pack bag compartment. The 7200 has a shroud under the lid for additional capacity when you are packing meat or pushing capacity for additional days in the field. The lid can be removed and the top of the bag cleanly compressed for lower volume usage. The 7200 also comes with an internal lashing system that will keep heavy items high and against your back for more comfortable load distribution. For added carrying capacity the load sling adds 2500 cubic inches between the pack bag and the frame.
The ICON Pro Carbon Fiber frame and suspension is the foundation of a modular system that can use any of the ICON Pro or ULTRA pack bags. The Pro suspension features a larger structured hip belt and thicker padding for improved comfort. Designed for guide-caliber durability and heavy load-carrying requirements, the Icon Pros are light weight and made with the finest materials available, including Toray Spread Tow Carbon Fiber, 500 Denier CORDURA® Rip-Stop, YKK® Zippers, and Duraflex® hardware.
The 2017 models are compatible with all previous Icon Pro or ULTRA pack systems. For 2017 bags being paired with an older suspension set you will need the 2017 Adapter Buckle Kit #1. If you purchase a new 2017 frame and suspension and want to pair an older style bag you'll need 2017 Adapter Buckle Kit #2. These buckle kits will add a few minutes to the process of swapping out bags but are fully functional. We will provide these free of charge as needed. Please call customer service at (855) 367-5848.
• Revolutionary molded Spread Tow Carbon Fiber Frame (Made in USA)
• 6 external zippered pockets and 2 side stuff-it pockets.
• 10 external webbing loops for attachment of bow and rifle holders or compression straps
• Includes 4 removable accessory straps for use internally or externally
• Built in T-Lock Track System for easy torso length adjustment
• Internal structural support in waist belt for heavy weight carrying
• Power pulls for easy waist belt tightening
• Hook and loop retainers on all webbing ends
• Add Icon Pro hip belt pouches (sold separately) for additional convenient storage directly on your hip belt
NEW FOR 2017
• New X-Tall frame, total of 3 frame sizes, see sizing chart for details
• Improved bag to suspension connection hardware, making it faster and easier to swap out pack bags and convert into load sling mode
• Dedicated compression straps for the bottom of the pack bag for improved load distribution when the pack bag isn't full
• Additional sliders, 4 total, on main horseshoe zipper for better function and access to the main pack compartment
• Retractible hydration bag clip in the internal side pockets
• Zippered hydration ports
• Improved hip belt pouch shape and zipper placement